Orlando! It’s Time To Get Out Of Pain
Suffering from Chronic or Acute Pain?
Have You Tried Other Treatments?
With No Results?
Look no further because ACT is here!
Cortisone has temporary results and will destroy joints over time
Drugs are addictive and do not address the cause of pain
Drugs only treat symptoms
Our device is currently being used by the:
and many other sports and college teams.
Focusing in on your pain
The acoustic waves generated by our device pass through the body and converge at a point deep within the soft tissue to produce an intense, extremely short duration compression event. The focused acoustic compression is translated to tissue with pin – point accuracy to the affected area.
Patient guided pain relief
The sources of pain are not always found in the area where the pain seems to be radiating from. This is clinically called referred pain. The distancing of the pain sensation from its source can make treatment more difficult.
Diagnosis of referred pain and the recognition of the originating pain triggering points can be accomplished using Acoustic Compression Therapy. Abnormal musculoskeletal tissue can be “flared” with focused ACT in order to define the areas that require treatment. This process of defining the origins of pain is guided by the patient through verbal feedback to the healthcare professional providing the treatment.
How long does treatment take?
- A typical ACT treatment takes less than 10 minutes
- How many treatments you will need depends on the severity of your condition
- A total of 3-5 treatments may be necessary before lasting improvement is achieved
- With acute pain, a single session is often successful
What conditions can be treated with the ACT Machine?
This therapy is effective at treating multiple conditions resulting chronic pain. Some of the conditions that have been effectively treated with acoustic wave therapy include:
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Torn meniscus
- Torn ligaments
- Frozen shoulder
- Bone on bone arthritis
- Golfer/tennis elbow
- Pain caused by repetitive stress injuries
- Heel and foot pain
- Trigger points
- Back and neck pain
- Hip, leg, and knee pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- And many more
Studies show that not only is this therapy effective, it's also safe for patients. Researchers have found that between 65-95% of patients see a reduction in pain after their first treatment.
Are there known side-effects of Acoustic Compression Therapy?
Treatment side-effects are limited to reddened skin and/or minor soreness at the treatment site.
What to expect during your Acoustic Compression Therapy treatment
- Your clinician will identify the treatment site or sites.
- They will then apply a thin coat of coupling gel. This gel helps to translate the acoustic sound waves generated by the therapy head to the body.
- The clinician will start the treatment at a very low output setting and increase the power to a level that you help define and is best suited for your condition. The output level and acoustic wave frequency rate may vary from location to location based on the depth and type of tissue being treated.
- As the clinician moves the therapy source around the treatment area, you may feel a deep, dull ache that is familiar to you as being like the feeling your condition produces. The clinician will ask you to report when you feel the ache and will adjust the output of the device to the appropriate level for your treatment. They may also ask you to confirm that the therapy source is still creating the ache and may adjust the location of the treatment based on your feedback. If at any time the treatment becomes uncomfortable, mention this to the clinician and they will adjust the output level.
- After the treatment is completed, the coupling gel will be removed and you can return to your normal activities. You may experience some minor aches or discomfort after treatment. It is not unusual for patients to notice flushed or reddened skin around the treatment site.
Call now to set up your first treatment
You have nothing to lose except your pain!
I was rear ended in a car accident, came in to the clinic, I was on a lot of pain coming from my back and neck, not able to sit for long or walk or sleep, after a few visits went from no pain to lite discomfort, I'm still been treated doing much better, the front staff is great,the Doctor Keny is awesome. From hands on to different equipment is getting me back to 100%. I recomend this place!
I was injured in a car accident and my neck was so stiff I couldn't look anyway but straight. After the first visit which included a consultation and a treatment I was on my way to full mobility. After 5 visits I was back to normal. I always felt they were very professional and knowledgeable about their practice. I would highly recommend them!
Absolutely a wonderful experience! IHC Chiropractic Care was the best decision I have made. Joe is very honest and always goes the extra mile to keep prices down and is concerned about your well-being... you're not just a number there or an assembly line in out type of place, which I have experienced on the east side of town. Please take the time and go see Joe if you're experiencing any pains or injuries it would be the best thing you did for your body.