Doctor Supervised Weight Loss Program offered by Injury Health Center
3 Locations: Orlando, Sanford, and South Daytona
Doctor supervised weight loss – Complimentary Consultations available
What is Vibraplate?
For those interested in losing weight and building muscle, the plate provides vibration therapy, which can offer the same benefits as an hour in the gym undergoing traditional training.
How Does Vibraplate Work?
While properly positioned, you stand on the plate as it moves. The entire body vibrates due to the high frequency of the platform, which causes the muscles to contract and stretch in order to sustain balance. These natural reflexes are involuntary and happen very rapidly, much like the knee jerk reaction tested by doctors. Even the most basic exercises will be intensified. Depending on your level of fitness, the duration and frequency of use will vary. Sessions should be repeated at a maximum of 3 times per week, at no more than 15 minutes per session.
95% of diets don't work
- The results are not fast enough for some people
- No willpower (just the smell of food can trigger a hunger attack)
- The meals do not taste good enough
- Constant hunger and cravings
- You lost the weight but then gained it all back just as fast
- Most people don’t understand the body’s metabolic rate and how it works.
Benefits of Doctor Supervised WeightLoss?
This is not just about fitting into your clothes, and looking good. Obesity, if not addressed, will make you seriously ill. At Injury Health Center, we have come up with the most comprehensive weight management program in central Florida. We have combined different weight management systems that worked for some but, not for all, and put it into one easy to follow program. Here is why our system is different and why it will work.
1. Doctor supervised. Your body is a complex machine. It needs a qualified person to guide you. You would not take a high end automobile to a 15 minute oil change shop. Why would you trust something as important as your body to just anyone.
2. Coaching and accountability. During your 60 days you will visit our office 16 times. Any questions or concerns will be addressed. We will also hold you accountable to make sure you are following the program.
3. Blood work. If you have not had any blood work done in the last 6 months we will do a full profile to make sure there is nothing more serious that needs to be addressed.
4. Meal replacement. Our bars and cookies are medical grade. This is not the same product that can be purchased over the counter. These are made with a patented fiber that will keep you satisfied for 3 hours! They are also packed with as much as 25 grams of protein. Best of all they taste good.
5. Laser. The latest innovation in non-surgical, non-invasive laser lipolysis (breakdown of fat). Our laser emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids, glycerol and water molecules, the same natural response initiated by the body anytime it needs to use its stored energy reserves. These free fatty acids are then transported throughout the body by the lymphatic system to supply the body with energy, again just as if the body would respond in times of caloric scarcity. A period of exercise during treatment ensures the complete metabolism of these freed fatty acids, shrinking the fat cells and delivering the body shaping results. This is a non-destructive, targeted fat reduction technology, which means excess fat deposits can be treated anywhere on the body and the fat cells are not destroyed as a result of treatment.
6. Full body vibration. CUTS WORKOUT TIME IN HALF. Burn up to 600 calories in one ten minute session. The vibrations that these machines generate cause anywhere from 30 to 50 muscle reflexes per second. As a result, vibration training can recruit up to 100% of your muscles’ fibers. This is in contrast to traditional resistance training exercises that engage only 40% to 60% of your muscles’ capacity. Vibration plates cause the muscles to contract and relax at a great rate per second than what they normally would during normal forms of exercises. Therefore, performing dynamic strength training exercises like lunges, squats, triceps dips, and push-ups on a vibrating plate will help build and tone muscles. By sending vibrations to the body at varying degrees of intensity, the body uses up muscle tissue to generate strength. This stimulates muscle growth to meet energy demands, which then causes your muscles to become dense with time. This is why vibration plates are used in rehabilitation therapy to build damaged muscle without the need for weight-bearing exercises. Many studies are in support of the fact that this training modality creates gains in muscle power and strength.
RAISES METABOLISM AND BOOSTS FAT BURNING POTENTIAL
Whole body vibration training raises your metabolism just like any other form of exercise. As your muscles use more fuel and get stronger, you’ll have more energy. An increased metabolism also increases your weight loss potential in addition to helping your body burn fat more efficiently.
STIMULATES PRODUCTION OF HELPFUL HORMONES
Because whole body vibrations use up muscle tissues, they encourage your body to produce increased levels of human growth hormone (HGH) to repair and regenerate damaged muscles and bone tissue. Your body will also reduce production of cortisol (the hormone responsible for stress) and produce more serotonin (the hormone that induces feelings of happiness and well-being). This explains why many people sleep better after starting whole body vibration training as their workout routine. IMPROVES IMMUNE FUNCTION AND BLOOD CIRCULATION
The high levels at which muscles contract during vibration plate training causes the blood to circulate more around your body while at the same time stimulate the lymph glands. Increased flow of lymph fluid through the body will help to strengthen your immune function. On the other hand, better blood circulation will ensure that every cell in your body receives adequate oxygen and nutrients.
7. Supplementation. As we mentioned before your body is a complex machine. It needs the proper nutrients. We will provide you with everything you need to achieve your goals.
8. Detoxification. Our program will help detoxify your body for optimum health.
9. It’s easy and safe. Unless you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an active form of cancer, this program is safe to use. Best of all it’s affordable.
So now you are saying YES how do I start! It’s simple Just give us a call at one of our four locations to schedule your consultation. We can then determine if you are a good fit, and we can start customizing your weight loss program.
Looking and feeling younger is just a phone call away.
Habla Espanol? We speak Spanish.
Don’t speak English? No problemo! Email Us and we will contact you to discuss our treatments in Spanish.
Schedule a complimentary consultation today to learn more!