Enjoy the Benefits of Red Light Therapy
Are you looking for a non-invasive therapy that uses low-level wavelength treatment to manage pain? Red light therapy can help you heal from wounds, enhance your physical performance, and relieve your pain.
At Injury Health Center in Daytona, Orlando, Sanford, and their surrounding areas, we use red light therapy to offer various benefits to our clients.
What Is Red Light Therapy?
Red light therapy is a drug-free, non-invasive treatment used by various professionals, including chiropractors. The therapy uses a low-level wavelength of light to treat different conditions. The red light can penetrate up to 5mm below your skin.
A chiropractor delivers it with a wand or lamp-type equipment that has a unique therapeutic bulb. The bulb emits wavelengths of red light to promote cellular healing and treat soft tissue injuries.
How Red Light Therapy Works
Red light therapy induces a biochemical reaction in cells that bolsters the mitochondria. A cell's energy originates from the mitochondria. Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is the energy-carrying molecule in cells.
RLT increases the functioning of mitochondria. This action generates more ATP, which provides sufficient energy for proper cell functioning, regeneration, and repair. Your cell will also have improved circulation, eliminating waste products.
Is RLT Different from Laser or Intense Pulsed Light Therapies?
Unlike laser or intense pulsed light therapies, RLT does not damage the skin surface. The other options cause controlled damage to the skin's outer layer, inducing tissue repair. RLT stimulates the skin's regeneration directly, bypassing this step. RLT's light penetrates up to 5mm below your skin's surface.
Injuries and Health Conditions Treated with RLT
Red light therapy treats these conditions.
- Sports, repetitive motion, and car accident injuries.
- Wrinkles, skin problems, and anti-aging.
- Generalized joint pain and arthritis.
- Brain optimization.
- Muscle recovery and sports performance.
Benefits of Red Light Therapy
You can enjoy these benefits of red light therapy.
- It can help with pain management. RLT can stimulate quicker recovery, relieving your pain.
- It can help with healing. If you have chronic injuries, this approach can help you heal faster.
- It is non-invasive. Unlike other treatment options, this approach does not cause any damage to result in recovery. A chiropractor will not need needles or harm to your skin. It is also an excellent alternative to surgery.
- It can help with weight loss. The light can burn fats in your body, making you look smaller.
- It is a drug-free approach. You will not need needles, tablets, or ointments to get this treatment.
Get Professional Red Light Therapy from Injury Health Center
Injury Health Center offers pain relief and chiropractic services in Orlando, Daytona, Sanford, and their neighboring areas. We offer red light therapy across all our locations. Once you visit us, our specialists will examine your condition and recommend leading treatments, such as RLT, to help you get better.
Contact us today to schedule professional red light therapy.